• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Groves Of The Ancient

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Grove's of the Ancient

=Important info=
  • Goldmines: 6
  • Other buildings
    • Tavern
    • Goblin merchant
  • Easy creep camps: 6
  • Medium creep camps: 8
  • Hard creep camps: 2
  • Tileset: Ashenvale

=Map Description=
My first melee map ever, i hope you will take good care of it;
There are alot of medium creeps, which is the reason you need a larger army before you go out and creep. This map might take longer then usual melee maps, but i hope you will enjoy

204993-albums4901-picture50044.png

=Credits=
  • Eldubs
    • For the melee template :)
  • Vengeancekael
    • For some suggestions :)

Keywords:
Melee, Ashenvale
Contents

Groves Of The Ancient (Map)

Reviews
17:45, 22nd Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
*Removed text*
Edit:
Look at the image below:
attachment.php

That's all I guess, right now my rating would be 1/5, as in not acceptable and not approvable. Change the things shown in the image and it'll be 3/5, why because the idea is not really original and the map layout in general can no longer be balanced, unless you remake half of the map.
Remove the campaign loading screen and use the default one with all of the players' loading bars.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    762.3 KB · Views: 190
You've updated the map and have done the things Kobas mentioned, but now teal has less building space and the gold mine area next to teal's starting point is also pretty small compared to the other ones.
And you can see that it takes longer for units to reach teal's and blue's base due to the long passage, while you instantly enter red's base when you go up the cliff.
You also need to center the shop a little bit more, so that's it closer to every player.

Level 16
You've updated the map and have done the things Kobas mentioned, but now teal has less building space and the gold mine area next to teal's starting point is also pretty small compared to the other ones.
And you can see that it takes longer for units to reach teal's and blue's base due to the long passage, while you instantly enter red's base when you go up the cliff.
You also need to center the shop a little bit more, so that's it closer to every player.

Alright, i am gonna fix the things later on