• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] Groundless great hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, i can't seem to find this everywhere, i know there used to be an orc great hall from Warcraft 1 orcs and humans that someone made that made different versions of it, one with that usual ground stuff with stairs and one without it and i have seen an screenshot with early beta version of Warcraft 3 with great hall without the ground part and i am curious if someone would make one? there is already a groundless town hall that exist so it would be great the great hall get the same treatment, i will appreciate it

Here is one that I made a couple of months ago based on inspirations from some of those old early alpha/beta screenshots. Based on timestamp model was made 04/10/2022 so it is surely not the first of its kind, but just something I put together by literally editing the great hall from the RoC beta or something.

I used it in a promotional video for my mod project I was working on, but other than that I'm not sure it has any uses yet:

It's basically a modified form of Blizzard's original art anyway, so feel free to edit it or whatever. I know some model authors are picky about this, but since I made this one, don't worry about it. Maybe credit me if you want to, but like you said other people probably made this same style of Great Hall edit in the past, too.

Attachments

• GreatHall.mdx
    169.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.