• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grievus

Keywords:
star wars grievus
Contents

Grievus (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (10) Outstanding! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
Level 2
actually greivious is a sith he was trained by count duku and he takes the lightsabres from the people he kills considering there blue and green that means he killed jedi further proving my point but he cant use the force cuz he is 99% droid. i perfer this over oloaf's because it has 4 sabres and they look more like light sabres. i think its beutiful also his legs dont spin when his top spins so u idiot dont comment.great model but its not useful by me because im making a kotor map which is 4000 yrs before grievious

Level 1
nice i just cant get my editor to read it so i can see it ingame i did everything the tutorial said to do but my editor wont recognize it what do i do does any one know?

And by the way, olofmoleman's model is better than this one for many things already mentioned. I know, why don't you, MC!, join with olof to create the ultimate grievous?
Too late, I allready joined forces with RDZ. That version will have 4 amrs, a cape and of course very cool anims.

actually greivious is a sith he was trained by count duku
General Grievous is not a sith, he not force sensetive. but yes he was trained by Count Dooku, and Grievous can wield lightsabers and defeat Jedi because he has lots of upgrades, like faster reflexes and better vision.

Level 1
Darn. i hate you skin maker.... i did everything correctly with importing.... as i did to all the other skins.. but now i cannot open my map... i get the supid DontSend error... hate u!! Heartly hate u! :evil: :twisted: