• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grenade spell to damage everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have made a grenade type spell all thanks to this tutorial http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f279/making-grenade-type-spell-90985/.The problem is that this spell only damages enemy units and I want to make it to damage enemy,items,trees allied and my self.
And yes the grenade abiliti is basesd off of thunder clamp like in the tutorial, do I have to change it to another spell or do I have to trigger the damage?

Level 6
Isn't it possible to just check in spells data--> units allowed to enemy, friend, destructible and so on??? like flame strike or blizzard, it damages allies too

Level 2
Well i didnt have enogh time to check all of your sugestion, I just did the uncheck enemy and it doesent work, then I used flamestrike but it doesent damage items as well. Now all thats left is to make the damage by trigers like berzeker said, I gues ill try that when i get home tonight.
Anywhay 10x 4 the replies + rep after i get it 2 work:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.