• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grenade Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've been looking all over the Hive and Wc3campaigns trying to find an icon to match all (or any) of the many thrown grenade models here on the Hive, the only one that I've found so far is this one.

While it's an okay icon, and quite obviously a grenade, it looks to shiny and corny for my tastes, the fact its glowing on top of that is even odder, at least to me.

So I was wonder if anyone could make a simple grenade icon akin to the iconic World War 2 pineapple grenade with a greenish color.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Jake

Last edited:
Level 9
I'm not usally one to bump any thread, let alone my own but since this thread has fallen below the first page I doubt anyone will see it at all so I'll bump it with the hopes someone can help me with my simple request.

Level 9
That one is okay but the angle is very wierd and it looks squished.

I was hoping to find someone who had the grenade icon from Zombie Assault Force and/or Undead Assault II, but as much as I try I can't seem to find it.

Regards,

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.