• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Greetings, one and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there peoples. I saw the 'Please introduce yourself to The Hive Workshop!' message, and thought I might aswell.

Well, I've been playing Warcraft 3 for about 5 years now, I still suck at Melee maps. I don't really play online that much, because I've lost the disk for Warcraft 3 and so I can't install it on the 'newer' computer. When ever that pc stops working, I just replace it with this one, which has it. So yeah, very rarely do I play Warcraft 3.

As for the mapmaking side of things, I've been making maps on-and-off for about 4 years now. I haven't really made anything fancy, but I do know how to do pretty much everything in Triggering, learning some new styles of Terraining right now, and I've pretty much got Object Creation down.

I'm hopeing that I can finish an (O)RPG with the assisstance of the community here, as you all seem like a lovely bunch. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.