• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm pretty sure i've already done myself an introduction post, but every time I log onto this site, it keeps bothering me to "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE HIVE WORKSHOP" "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE HIVE WORKSHOP" "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE HIVE WORKSHOP" "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE HIVE WORKSHOP"....

So anyways, I've been working hard on making my first map since around the middle of march. Starting completely from scratch, and absolutely no idea what a trigger was, I've slowly been teaching myself how to do what you all have probably been doing for the past few years. It'll probably take me at least another month to get my map into the completion phase, but with the help of websites such as this one, with the tools offered for free here, and the forums for good help and reference, I've been able to recreate every idea I've had within the realm that is Warcraft III.

Aside from that, I'm a really cool dood too :wink::wink:

-Svenski

Level 6
Welcome dude that has posted a post but still has 0 post count!

Since you know about tutorials I'm gonna just say that.

And yes Sven is @\/\/20/\/\

Status
Not open for further replies.