• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings from Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys,

I am a new member; I've been playing warcraft III for years now, so not quite new to the whole scene, but still a newbie to this forum. My reason for joining this forum is to showcase the Warcraft fan fic novel I am writing:

MAHINDERSTAN
a novel of Warcraft
Summary: In a time of peace after the elves' first war with the demons, Azeroth is looking at the world with a new perspective: mainly colonizing undiscovered islands which are lush with vegetation and filled with ample supply of precious metals. There is no war, only a lasting peace that has reigned for generations but what happens when a colony goes rebel? Will war strike the world again? Can John Dubrienke, commander of the rebel colony, achieve his greatest ambition of making Mahinderstan the premiere force in the world... greater than the vast empires of Azeroth itself? Or will he die trying? Betrayal, action, adventure, mystery and romance abound!

I am not much of a modder guy to be honest. The main reason I joined this forum and not some other forum more suited to my needs is a mystery to me, and will probably remain so... but the simple truth is I like the layout of this site.

Anyways, you guys can call me Jim, its as good as any other name I guess. Hope I get a warm welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.