1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Greenhouse

Submitted by Rolo
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Upgradeable with an extra lab for more science or pizza parties.

Model of mine I made some time ago. It is in line with the theme of the other building models, hence the green basin.

As usual, have fun with the model. Don't forget to credit me if you use the model in your uploaded map! If you want to edit it for your own purposes you are free to do so, but if you wish to upload an edited version or anything, please let me know first.

Cheers,

Rolo
Contents

Greenhouse (Model)

1. Trill

Trill

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I was kinda bummed that this line of models of yours was so small, and not enough to make a whole faction... but now its fine!
    Thanks a lot, its very useful!

2. Rolo

Rolo

Resources:
    Resources:
    No problem! It is going to be a whole faction, so no worries!