1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Green TD : Holy Version

Submitted by HolyRider
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Gather together the best team you can , this is hard!

[*Edited From* Bountysoft]

(Mod update 2019: removed multiple tags)
Contents

Green TD : Holy Version (Map)

Reviews
13:46, 5th May 2008 The Hive Workshop: [-/+]You have no credits , But you gave me credits that I'll add right now , But Could you give me the permission of that you could edit this map. [+]Map is not protected so no need to put any information...
  1. 13:46, 5th May 2008
    The Hive Workshop:
    [-/+]You have no credits , But you gave me credits that I'll add right now , But Could you give me the permission of that you could edit this map.
    [+]Map is not protected so no need to put any information about the map being protected.
    [+]The map is in English.
    *Approved*
    -----------------------------------
    My own thoughts:
    [-]This was like the hardest TD I have ever played , It's really hard , I couldn't manage to survive the first wave!
    You should add a possibility to choose the difficulty or just make the game a bit easier.
    [-]Text bug , When the game starts it says like this :
    type -immune to see when immune units come
    type -air , Etc like 3 times , The whole screen gets like 12 messages with the same text.
    Try fixing this please.
    [-]Add more description to the map please.

2. Nikslg

Nikslg

Resources:
    Resources:
    What it doing in loap section?

3. Crave.

Crave.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its in almost every section -.-

4. FrostScythe

FrostScythe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why is it on FPS Section???

5. Jewel724

Jewel724

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please remove the tags that don't fit this map. This is a TD, not a LOAP, not Footman Frenzy, Not Escape, not Risk, not FPS, not Mini-Game.