• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green Streams

Reactions: deepstrasz
Green Streams
Finally after long inactivity I upload another map. I hope you guys like it, rate and comment. I have some troubles with images and I can not upload them so... I see on them later.

Change Log
• Uploaded
• Update I

- Updated to Last Version

Information
• Creep Camps
- 10 Green Camps
- 6 Orange Camps
- 6 Red Camps

• Neutral Buildings
- 10 Gold Mines
- 6 Mercenary Camps
- 6 Taverns

Keywords:
Disease, Felwood, Ashenvale, 3v3, Melee, Remixer
Contents

Green Streams (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/06 23:10:18 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Approved] Looks nice, but I'm not quite sure what you're trying to acchieve with the mercenary camp there, looks rather not necessary and out...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/06 23:10:18
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Approved]
Looks nice, but I'm not quite sure what you're trying to acchieve with the mercenary camp there, looks rather not necessary and out of place. It's really not such a genius idea to put them inside wood so the player can cut his way to it. :p
Oh and goblin merchants would be nice.
Overall it feels very generic though.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 18
My suggestions:

- red-orange and teal-purp dont need a tavern each, make one for red-orange and 1 for teal-purp

- The terrain seems to be quite good, but it's flat

-I would remove the two central mines and creeps, replacing them with trees/doodads/cliffs or at least adding creeps wich don't sleep at night, so the gameplay would be much more interesting, as it seems to be playable in 3v3 only

-aren't the item drops a little bit exagerated?