• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Great map-making opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:D Everyone likes a good map when they see one. But some people make stupid maps :cry: Why? Cause they don't put any effort into it. To identify these kinds of maps use the following: look at how map terrain is, see if there is actually an objective here, if the map is no protected(which some especially bad maps aren't)and look at all the information such as units and triggers, also take a look if there are actually triggers.How do you make a good map? :shock: There should be the following of what should be in process when making the map: hard effort on making map and taking some days to edit it a bit, actually complete it and check if there is anything that you included in the info but did not do, actually make a point in the game so you can win, triggers-ESPECIALLY TRIGGERS!!!! :evil:

Level 13
I get your point but I guess you can't stop it, people that make maps that are not that good will always be around.....but take in comparisasion that there are also a good load of good maps, and if you ever need any good map, just ask people, or me, and people or me will most likely apply, just do not attend to much pressure on it.

/Warnicro/

Status
Not open for further replies.