• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR map im making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So im making a LOTR map and its a free for all. 6-8 players. Everyone starts off ina mini encampment and picks either Gondor, Rohan, Elves, Mordor, Isengard or haradrims. Each race has there own Special things. So you pick a race and there are castle or settements around the map which you can take over by killing the creeps there or by killing the other players that took it over. You can then build a massive army and take down your enemies.

If you have any tips or things you think i should change or any questions comment.

Please tell me if you think this is a good or bad idea and if you think its gonna be a good or bad map when im done.:thumbs_up:

Level 18
There is somthing like this its called Lotr Builder a bit different but almost the same and im the original maker of that map. Anyway your idea doesnt seem worked out good and you dont show any progress of it and since its an idea i would advice you to post this in the idea area and not here in Map development.

Your name amuses me so i give you a cookie for that though

Status
Not open for further replies.