• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

gravtank.blp

Reactions: Koicheen
So, since some people complained about no Team Color in the gravtanks me and Mechanical Man made, I decided to make an alpha-ed version of the skin that can be used with the updated version of the gravtanks models.
It's not very different from the original one (just alphaed the gems, the crystals and added a slight alpha to the entire skin) but I think it will be useful for those using the model with more teams.

Fire Prism
Falcon grav tank

Keywords:
fire, prism, warhammer, 40k, puny, eldar, send, 'alf, boyz, 'ome, team, color, teamcolor, craftworld
Contents

gravtank.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:41, 2nd Jul 2009 Hawkwing: As long as it's the creator posting the resource then I have no problems with such submissions. And you're one of the creators.

M

11:41, 2nd Jul 2009
Hawkwing: As long as it's the creator posting the resource then I have no problems with such submissions. And you're one of the creators.

Level 11
Great job. Once again :p
Narandza don't double post. You will most likely be punished by mods. Use Edit button instead.

Level 8
Indeed, a great job. Im a Warhammer 40k fan, so, for me, this is more then just a great model, deserves more then a 5/5 :wink: