• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
As the title says, Rockstar has uploaded their official trailer of Grand Theft Auto 5 on their YouTube channel. However, its only a minute long. Before I bore you with any more text, here it is:

Comes out at Sept. 17, 2013 worldwide (I think so). Thoughts?
Also, this does give you VERY little info on the game, so if you want to know more, check the gameplay trailer.

Last edited:
Level 24
I love the GTA games, San Andreas ofcource being my favorite but this trailer did contain absolutly no valueble information and I'm a little curious to why they made it when the game will be coming out in 2 ½ weeks.

I'm sure angry Joe will make a video about this game so we'll see what he thinks about the game before I put any money on it.

Level 19
@Rheiko
This was just released yesterday. Check its upload date and you might have it confused with another trailer video.

@Razosh
If you want actual info, check out the gameplay trailer, which contains valuable stuff (such as the usage of 3 not 1 character, GTA Online and such). Good to see someone from the Angry Army as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.