• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand magister Belo'vir Salonar

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Belo'vir Salonar was the grand magister of Quel'Thalas, having been elected as such some time before the First War. He was the patriarch of the powerful House of Salonar, and represented his noble family on the Convocation of Silvermoon at the time of his death during the Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas. His last act was saving the life of Lady Liadrin.

Cited by wowpedia
278698-87dea90a22ac1fd1c69a9b908a7394cb.png

"Countless armies have stood on that very same ground and boasted as you do. As you can clearly see, their efforts ended in failure! You will have no better luck this day! The witless army you command would have been better off staying dead!"
278697-881ab5d7f06e26dc51b3507930700d12.png
Previews
Contents

Belo'vir Salonar_Portrait (Model)

Grand magister Belo'vir Salonar (Model)

Level 4
- Some animations look weird with some serious deformities (especially casting anims).
-Sleeves are static, I was expecting some simulated physics.

- Some animations look weird with some serious deformities (especially casting anims).
-Sleeves are static, I was expecting some simulated physics.
finding cons is never difficult, if you know what I mean.

It is more important to understand how much effort a person spent when making a model, and how much torment he endured, at least for the CURRENT Result

Level 1
I see young Liadrin and Rommath in the screenshot. Will they also be available for download soon?