• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good News :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
As of tomorrow, I will have officially completed all my university coursework, and handed it all in :)

Howsdoes this affect the project? Basically im going to have a million times more free time than i had before, which means i can spend it all on getting this project moving again ;)

Hopefully we can get this project into a final release state this summer :D

Level 2
It would be great if they improve wizard and witch doctor. The wizard his too many passive skills, and witch doctor needs more skills.

Maybe they will add a phalanx hero. :p

Level 4
Blizzcon is set on August, we will probably get to know a new character class then ;)

Agreed, I believe another one (if not both) will be announced again. That will leave us with 4 out of the 5 total charatcers, and of course, the Archivist.

Level 17
It is a difference between the pandarens + goblin tinker and the archievist.
In diablo 3, one hero would equal to one race in warcraft 3, and they didnt exactly create an entire race that was a joke and then added it..
And the archievists spells would never fit in with the game, you cant just click on button to create a question mark that kills everything exactly... the entire idea of the archievist doesnt fit in with diablo 3, atleast not in the state he is now.

But for the goblin tinker for example, the goblins is in the warcraft lore and would fit in perfectly while the archievist wouldent fit in as a playable character in diablo 3.
And if anyone continues talking about adding the archievist, then you can just leave, cus we have said that we wont add him and that we were done talking about it, we wont add it until we see him in the game, where he is a playable character.

Level 4
It is a difference between the pandarens + goblin tinker and the archievist.
In diablo 3, one hero would equal to one race in warcraft 3, and they didnt exactly create an entire race that was a joke and then added it..
And the archievists spells would never fit in with the game, you cant just click on button to create a question mark that kills everything exactly... the entire idea of the archievist doesnt fit in with diablo 3, atleast not in the state he is now.

But for the goblin tinker for example, the goblins is in the warcraft lore and would fit in perfectly while the archievist wouldent fit in as a playable character in diablo 3.
And if anyone continues talking about adding the archievist, then you can just leave, cus we have said that we wont add him and that we were done talking about it, we wont add it until we see him in the game, where he is a playable character.

If someone is trying to play the game for a good laugh or some fun, they'll choose the Archivist. If they're trying to play for serious, they'll choose to play seriously. Why not let the user decide? If it's an unpopular decision (which it isn't), then remove it.

Level 17
If someone is trying to play the game for a good laugh or some fun, they'll choose the Archivist. If they're trying to play for serious, they'll choose to play seriously. Why not let the user decide? If it's an unpopular decision (which it isn't), then remove it.

We wont have him as a playable character, the this map aims to replicate diablo 3. We wont add an entierly new element into the game, only becouse you comes here and try to boss over me. Seriusly, we made our choice, over two months ago... Just live with it, your not the one that decides if we are going to change the entire gameplay of the map, becouse the archivist would totally change everything. Its not like blizzard add archivist into diablo 3 becouse you tell them too, its the same thing with us.

This wont lead anywhere so..
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.