• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I have a suggestion:
I have noticed that the better you do at elimination, the more equipment you can afford, and whilst I agree that you should get rewarded for your kills, it seems that if you do badly, you have almost no chance of catching up. To offset this, I suggest that the worse you are doing, the more often you get given your bonus gold, so that it's easier for the last place players to catch up.
What do you think?

Level 5
That is why i added the bounty system in 2.0.

If you are good, you will give lots of gold to the one who kills u each time u die. If you are noob, aim for the ones with high bounty and you can get huge amouns of gold. Often when we play team games, i notice the enemy team having better equipment even if i have more kills. Because i get only 1 gold per kill, and they get about 5-10.

Level 14
this is not true. For each time you kill someone, u get 1 gold. Then after dieing all these times, they get the gold they deserved back thus leaving the gold income the same.

But ppl who are doing bad should get more gold 2 get a better weapon, I agree with the white crane here.

Level 5
...Then after dieing all these times, they get the gold they deserved back thus leaving the gold income the same.

"thus leaving the gold income the same". Yes, both the good player and the sucky played gets the same gold income if the sucky player can just kill him once. Meaning, sucky players can get same weapon as good players. But in deathmatch and such, good players will of course get more money (because they kill both high bty players and low bty) but thats a thing i shouldnt change. Bad players can aim for high bty players to get a good weapon. Good players SHOULD win, i cant make bad players win just so they can have fun.

And now you all might think "OMfg gadden is like god on elimination, he has never felt how it is to be noob at it".

Thats wrong, because today i was downloading WoW final beta while playing, and i had a delya of 4+ seconds. My kills were barely higher than my losses. But, i first got assault rifle (which insta kills all enemies without shields or armors) and then shotgun so i wouldnt need to aim so much (cant aim with delay). I wouldnt say i had worse weapons than any other...

Status
Not open for further replies.