• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold Mine Distance Remover

Gold Mine Distance Remover!

Are you frustrated about the distance between a building with the return gold skill and a building with the gold mine ability? (ex. town hall)

Well, now there's a solution!
With only a few clicks you can download the tutorial cinematic below!

If you find this helpful, please give credit or rep. Thanks!
Warning! Workers might get stuck when harvesting gold very near to the gold mine.

Attachments

• Removing Gold Mine Distance.w3x
    116.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm... First, it kinda hurts the eyes... next, can you just write down the instructions? just like the other tutorials... not all people has the luxury to download and try out the cinematic just to learn...

plus it is a lot easier to try it out when the instructions are written down rather than on a cinematic...

Lastly, I hope that you realize that no one can download your map since you posted a link to the uploaded one on the maps section which is deleted... use the pastebin instead...

Hmmmmm... First, it kinda hurts the eyes... next, can you just write down the instructions? just like the other tutorials... not all people has the luxury to download and try out the cinematic just to learn...

plus it is a lot easier to try it out when the instructions are written down rather than on a cinematic...

Lastly, I hope that you realize that no one can download your map since you posted a link to the uploaded one on the maps section which is deleted... use the pastebin instead...
Okay, I just attached it

This has to have some sort of explanation. If it is just a sample, then it belongs in the spell section or something. Please read:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...um-standards-expectations-information-217475/
Some things just don't fit as tutorials, but don't really belong anywhere else. If something is helpful to users, and does not have a more appropriate forum, it will usually have a place here. This includes but is not limited to:
  • Tutorials
  • Videos
  • Lists
  • Guides/Visual Models
  • References
I have made the argument before in threads when something is not very tutorial-esque, but usually I want a user to get something helpful out of it. Things such as samples may be deemed as "helpful", but usually they are better served in other areas such as the spells section or the WEHZ/Triggers & Scripts forum. Again, this is a subjective process so there may be some exceptions to this rule.