• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gold Gain And Barricades problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, im creating a game like "troll and elves" and im having a problem.

im using:

• Gold Gain
    • Acontecimientos
      • Partida - DamageEvent becomes Igual a 1.00
    • Condiciones
      • ((Triggering unit) is Un héroe) Igual a False
      • ((Owner of DamageEventSource) is an enemy of (Owner of DamageEventTarget)) Igual a True
    • Acciones
      • Jugador - Add (Integer(DamageEventAmount)) to (Owner of DamageEventSource) Oro actual
      • Texto flotante - Create floating text that reads (+ + (String((Integer(DamageEventAmount))))) above DamageEventSource with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Texto flotante - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 32.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Texto flotante - Change (Last created floating text): Desactivar permanence
      • Texto flotante - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
      • Texto flotante - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.01 seconds
it is in spanish, but im using the same, the map is in the 2° page:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...in-gold-based-heros-damage-202588/index3.html

I use it to gain gold by hiting units, but when i hit a build ( A wall ) i dnt recive the gold. But if i change the tipe (building to unit) now i recive gold by hitting it, but i can walk inside the wall because its now a unit.. this is my problem, thanx and sry for my bad english :)

Status
Not open for further replies.