• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Wars [Crazy Bomber]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Vengeancekael
Goblin Wars is such of a crazy game
It plant bomb like a crazy bxtch and there are all bomb skill.
==========
Skill Contians:
==========
Land Mines:
It can be explode when an enemy step on the mine.
It takes 3 second cooldown,so it's crazy =]

Statis Trap:
Stunt nearby units.

B O O M !(Suicide):
Goblin size become big and bigger by charging Nuclear energy on himself.
A certain size reached,it will explode in 400 AoE and 400 damage and nearby mines will explode too.

Remote Mines:
Plant a Mine that's controlable,when it explode,nearby mines will explode too.

Goblin Bombadier:
Summon a Goblin Bombadier that for destroy enemys' bomb.It will explode and nearby mines will explode too if he get damaged/Time runned out.

=============
End of Discussion
=============

More items and more spell is coming....

Keywords:
Goblin
Contents

Goblin Wars [Crazy Bomber] (Map)

Reviews
19:42, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Description was a little hard to read, but it does sound sort of interesting, I'll try it now.

Alright, it's...decent, still needs a few changes. I suggest adding 50 health per lvl(little goblin guys level) and making the tome in the shop cost more but give 100 health. I forgot to check to see if the boots stacked but if they do I would try to make it to where they can only have a max of two or three. I also think there needs to be some sort of dumbfire rocket or something. Add a burn effect to the suicide bomber, ranging from slight dmg on the outside to moderate to heavy fire dmg in or near the center. Im also unsure if the stasis traps were supposed to get the goblin bombadiers or not, but I think they should, and speaking of the bombadiers, give them a detonate ability.

T'would be about all I have right now.

Last edited:
Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

A nice and unique map idea, i must admit i liked it.Although i have to mention the hero and the spell ideas were taken from "DotA".

[+]Your map file size is small.
[+]Your spells were nice and with really cool special effects.
[+]Your map was protected, so i couldn't look at your triggers but i didn't notice any lag in game even when multiple mines were detonated.
[-]You description is ok..but you should definately remove words like "bitch" from it.Same applies for your Map Info.Try to correct a few typos, too.
[-]The terrain was really boring and badly done.My suggestion would be to re make it, as it is a really nice map.Maybe you could try and build some kind of a maze or labyrinth?
[-]You also have to work more on the game's balance.I think 1 mine should be able to kill enemy bombers so you will have to lower their hitpoints or increase mine's damage.I also think that the cooldowns should be bigger as you can spam mines all the time.
[-]You need more items.An idea would be to make spells require mana, add about 500 mana to your bomber and create items that would regenerate your mana faster.

Overall rating:2/5
Fix description, balance your map and improve terrain and you will probably get this approved.
~ r3