• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

goblin hallupdated2anim31

Scale it by 3.00, cause it's too small

this is a 3 upgrade building

It's the first building I made, I just Hope you'll like it

And give credits to Burning_Dragoon5

no textures needed

Keywords:
goblin hall
Contents

goblin hallupdated2anim31 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works nice and performs well.

M

General Frank:

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Model works nice and performs well.

Level 5
He's still in the goblin business.

Anyway, great! Now I'm still waiting for the alchemy laboratory. BTW, can I suggest you to put a radar or an antenna on the top of the hall. Just to not make it look a bit lacking. :wink:

Level 9
YAY MORE GOBBO BUILDINGS!

man if you keep making good gobbo models i will start to worship you, no kidding

excellent

Level 5
Goblin Buildings...incredibly useful.
If you start making Tuskarr ones, i will worship you and love you forever.

Level 12
Great model, perfect for my Goblin Exploration map; I can use it as a nice Sky Lab, because of the huge telescope. Please, tell me, how do I get the different teirs to show? AWESOME MODEL, THIS ONE IS! 16/10!

I reccomend making more Goblin Buildings. This one is awesome, so I highly suggest making a few buildings and perhaps units. Great work.

...EDIT! EVERYONE BE VEY CAREFUL WITH THIS MODEL! This model can cause mass lag so your computers responds every minute! I suspect it is resizing it to 300.00%, so I'll o some research. But everyone... BE CAREFUL!

Level 21
If anybody wants too make a map of the island where the goblins live. This could be good models for their houses.