• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Ace - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goblin Ace are light and powerful air units made by the goblin engineers of the horde for use against the enemie.

This is the first Texture version, some fix might be done, but not much...

Still needs to be animated!

Ace.png

Model = By deolrin
Texture = By Mr.Goblin

Comments and critiques are appreciated :D :goblin_yeah:

Level 34
I think it looks solid overall. I do have issue with the face on the nose of the plane. Perhaps making the pupil slightly larger and slanting the eye a bit, making it look angry?!

Level 7
I think it looks solid overall. I do have issue with the face on the nose of the plane. Perhaps making the pupil slightly larger and slanting the eye a bit, making it look angry?!

I agree here. The missile face looks good but the front nose looks like what ^^ said. thats the only flaw in my eyes as well. Overall this was a big surprise because i didnt even know this unit was gonna be in the techtree. Love the Textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.