• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnomish Flying Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Could anyone make one of these Gnomish Flying Machines or direct me to one?

HumanFlying.gif

Anyone?

Last edited:
Level 3
The Dwarven Gycrocopter has three rotors, is made of metal, and features a much more bulky appearance. The Gnomish Flying Machine is essentially an early canvas-winged plane with a helicopter blade. They're not close enough for my liking. This is a request forum, the only responses should be either 'I'll do it' or 'I found it here'. "You're stupid for requesting this" is not a valid response.

Or one of you could actually build the friken model for the guy, in the way he wants it. this idle 'dragging on' without any hint of actually building is irking me quite a bit :/

and before everyone points a finger on me as a model maker, sorry, but i have too many things on my hands irl >_>

can i suggest.. 'Blood Raven' dude?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Or one of you could actually build the friken model for the guy, in the way he wants it. this idle 'dragging on' without any hint of actually building is irking me quite a bit :/

and before everyone points a finger on me as a model maker, sorry, but i have too many things on my hands irl >_>

can i suggest.. 'Blood Raven' dude?

Was about to 'point fingers', lol.

~~~

On topic, I rather like the idea of re-creating Warcraft 2 classics, and while the Wc3 Gyrocopter/Flying Machine is close, the TC makes the excellent point in pointing out it's differences.

While I'm not a modeller, this site is replete with them... Perhaps bug AndrewOverload? He's been inactive (modeling-wise) for quite some time now, but when he was active he was pumping out some really excellent models (& started with mostly "Wc2 remakes" like this), so you might just pique his interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.