• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnomes or goblins? (poll included)

Gnomes or goblins? which do you think are cooler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What do you personally prefer gnomes or goblins? which ones do you think are cooler?

I'm really into gnomes.. They are little, adorable and most of all DEADLY!

Vote and explain why..

cheesdude said:
Who are ewoks?

Dude, star wars. The are the cute tiny teddy bear gods of mass destruction that latch on to a target to rip the spine out of the victims *** and gnaw on their heads drinking the blood, using thoier skin as decotration on thier spear and eating the internal organs to survive.

Olofmoleman made a model of them is im correct.

Level 7
Gnomes, Goblins, all the same

did I like Gnomes or Goblins purely depends on my mood..
and my mood right now is more towards Gnome.. yeah

and just incase you didn't notice; I have new sig and ava :p

Level 4
Gbolins Dude, Gnomes are annoying and pethetic, goblins are cool looking and sound awesome, have u seen a movie with gnomes in it? that was a success? have u seen a movie with goblins in it that was a success? (LOTR) THx Gg.

Level 3
ChrisLee162006 said:
Gbolins Dude, Gnomes are annoying and pethetic, goblins are cool looking and sound awesome, have u seen a movie with gnomes in it? that was a success? have u seen a movie with goblins in it that was a success? (LOTR) THx Gg.

Lol the are 2 different types of goblins. Theres the smart ones which make zeppelins and mechanical crap(wc3). And then theres the filthy ones that are stupid and live in the caves(lotr).

Anyways i think gnomes are kooler because they make all this techno crap and they r just so lil' hehehe.

Level 7
Matt540 said:
cheesdude said:
Who are ewoks?

Dude, star wars. The are the cute tiny teddy bear gods of mass destruction that latch on to a target to rip the spine out of the victims *** and gnaw on their heads drinking the blood, using thoier skin as decotration on thier spear and eating the internal organs to survive.

I believe you forgot the skulls as drums Matt

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Matt540 said:
Goblins
They are a huge supporting race for the orcs and make the only flying transport in the game, the goblin zeplin. And they sound uber!

Wrong. The Undead have Sky Barges.

I, for one, perfer Goblins aswell, Gnomes don't even play a big role on wc3, just WoW. They are also very cool and funny beings.

Nightmare said:
Matt540 said:
cheesdude said:
Who are ewoks?

I believe you forgot the skulls as drums Matt

Opps :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.