• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

GMaxers be still and know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
finaly a ray of light for you GMaxers I've managed to successfully make a model and export with a skin with GMax and DEX exporter after that just use something like magos' model editor, warforger, or warshape to animate. or maybe someday somebody will release a animater program. i would say milkshape to animate but why would you use GMax if you had milkshape?

i will probably write a in depth tutorial on how i did it, for those who don't know.

here is a picture for proof that it has been done.
Bloodelf Scout Tower.JPG

It's a bit messy as I'm not very great at modeling, and I'm still trying to figure out why but, it doesn't seem to load in wc3 but does in wc3viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.