• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Glory to the Scourge!

What do you think I should improve?

• Improve more Terrains.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Improve the Doodads.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Improve the Grammar.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • All from above.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
It is an interesting camping.There aren't that much good campings about the scogure around.From the screenshots it seems you dident use any custom model of undead standart unites,I can see you have included some new unites such as Val'Kyries and those plauge eruptors,and frost ladys.The custom models on some of the heros look pretty good.
Kel'thuzad?Hmm this sounds kinda really interesting not many people give attation to the poor Kel'thuzad :sad: :sad:
Araj as well,The last camping i saw him getting metion was the camping of turnro.

Looking foward at this camping :thumbs_up:

Level 1
cool model Kel tused you can give it to me

:goblin_jawdrop:the demo when will:ogre_rage:

or the texture of kelthuzad give

make at least a demo

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
@DD Mikasa: Thanks bro, I wanted to keep the Warcraft lll feeling in the campaign, while mixing some World of Warcraft and some custom content, I guess I did a fine job on that :3
@Maxim465: I'll make a Demo, just hang in there :p And Kel'thuzad's skin was made by Heinvers, credits to him, you can download it at the link that dhika axe posted.

Okay then, how's this?

Attachments

• BTNNoth.png
    BTNNoth.png
    9 KB · Views: 536
  • BTNNoth.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DISBTNNoth.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DISPASNoth.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 78
  • PASNoth.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 76
  • SSHNoth.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 56
  • SSPNoth.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 71
Level 20
@DD Mikasa: Thanks bro, I wanted to keep the Warcraft lll feeling in the campaign, while mixing some World of Warcraft and some custom content, I guess I did a fine job on that :3
@Maxim465: I'll make a Demo, just hang in there :p And Kel'thuzad's skin was made by Heinvers, credits to him, you can download it at the link that dhika axe posted.

I am really happy to see still people that love War III sadly Blizzard dosent even give a sh** anymore about this game franchise :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Level 20
Hey people! I'm Sylvie, Go'el 's brother in real life, and an accident happened to the PC, causing it to be formatted, everything was lost, including the campaign, he's really pissed with it. But luckly, he sended the campaign to a friend of him on Garena, so I can download it and continue his work, I'm not as good as him, but it's better than nothing, I suppose. Anyway, I'll talk with the admins of Hive and see what I can do. Cya!
As long as the camping isen't lost that's fine :). Go'el can put camping on hiatsu and return at it after his Pc problems have been solved.

Level 11
Nope, this is in extreme hiatus.
You see, he simply gave up from all Warcraft related stuff, due the lost of the campaign, he would need to start it over again. Not very good as you can imagine. The only hope lies with Forsaken. Because my brother sent him the campaign, before the demon curse upon the PC. So if for any reason Forsaken didn't deleted the campaign from his computer, there's a chance of continuing this. But I don't think Forsaken would store a "dead" project in his computer. I'll talk to him then see what my brother thinks.

Level 29
A pity you stopped doing this campaign. The Undead Scourge has always been one of my favorite factions, and Kel'Thuzad is one of my favorite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.