1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

GlassWall

Submitted by lillu70
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Well... it is just glass that can be used to make windows or glass walls. I dont know is it worth of uploading, but I think it could be usefull.

( New screenshot)

Keywords:
glass,wall,glass wall,window
Contents

GlassWall (Model)

Reviews
17:48, 14th Mar 2010 anarchianbedlam: This model is an incredibly simple model. It is a semi-transparent box. Im, sorry, but i can not approve such a simple model. And it would require a very specific situation for it to be considered "useful" in a...
  1. lillu70

lillu70

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thx. I was planing to take screenshot in editor, but it was so boring... so I used my map for beter screenshot.

2. War_Golum

War_Golum

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    useful and awesome mainly pillars

3. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A VERY simple model, but could be useful. You should change the inner name and perhaps add a few variations of the model - for example, instead of standing straight, you could make a version in which it's more like an aquarium - still a rectangle but this time lying on it's side, and a little less thin.

4. Aggrius

Aggrius

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very nice and very useful! 5/5 +rep

5. Alfagar

Alfagar

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Awsumz! Very useful!