• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GlassWall

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well... it is just glass that can be used to make windows or glass walls. I dont know is it worth of uploading, but I think it could be usefull.

( New screenshot)

Keywords:
glass,wall,glass wall,window
Contents

GlassWall (Model)

Reviews
17:48, 14th Mar 2010 anarchianbedlam: This model is an incredibly simple model. It is a semi-transparent box. Im, sorry, but i can not approve such a simple model. And it would require a very specific situation for it to be considered "useful" in a...

M

17:48, 14th Mar 2010
anarchianbedlam: This model is an incredibly simple model. It is a semi-transparent box. Im, sorry, but i can not approve such a simple model. And it would require a very specific situation for it to be considered "useful" in a map. This model is not versatile, there are no animations. This model is currently rejected until updated.

I would suggest giving it a birth animation, maybe a death animation where the glass shatters, something to make this MORE than just a box

Level 11
He just made a simple body added texture, and then set it to transparent.
No matter, its still very very useful.

Level 3
well some varients i would suggest would be like a port hole in the glass. Maybe a bar across the middle of the glass horizontaly... Idk some more creative features. Make it a glass pack! You would be the first. Think of the possibilities... If you got enough we could make an aquarium! like OMG!!! o.e Nice... Very nice glass though... 8/10 in my opinion. 10/10 with varients added.

Level 4
Nice aquarium you've got there, and nice to see SC related or modern or space etc. I think showing a screenshot of how you use it in a terrain is a good choice because if someone saw just a plain rectangle they would be like MEH

Thx. I was planing to take screenshot in editor, but it was so boring... so I used my map for beter screenshot.