• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Give other types of bonus to creep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Right now the Creep gives speed bonus in the game.

In my map, I need the creep to do some other stuff too, either give extra armor or life regeneration to units. I am considering giving an aura to the tumors. But that would not work around hatchery creep or creep by overlords.

Is there any other way to give bonus to creep?

Level 22
Which one are you looking at? The behavior On Creep? Where it shows vitals in Combat Tab why not increase the numbers in the vitals such as Energy, Armor, shields. Eventually you could make a validator that checks if unit has creep buff, add some Energy or other vital.

Level 10
Which one are you looking at? The behavior On Creep? Where it shows vitals in Combat Tab why not increase the numbers in the vitals such as Energy, Armor, shields. Eventually you could make a validator that checks if unit has creep buff, add some Energy or other vital.

I change the buff called On creep. I modify the values there but that does not make any difference to the units.

(Even though they are standing on the creep)

"On Creep" has a validator that checks if the unit is on creep. Since it is, it should work :s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.