• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Give me a hint !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Long time i havent played or logged on wc3, now im back and planing on new map, but i wonderin if peoples still like RPG map style or they keep playin DOTA :) ? please give me a hint what kind of map i should make ? (dont worry about anything, just give me an idea i will make it the exactly the same)

Level 9
people still do play rpg's and as for dota you mightaswell get used to it being like almost every were amd you cant do anything about it and i have seen people host your wind and cloud rpg but there is this one were you choose the way of how the game goes alot i think its called DORPG

Level 5
hmm

DORPG ? never seen never heard never played but Wind and Cloud i've made long time ago, i just got back to this site about few days, im planing to make Conquer The World, its everything news and i got the ideas from 5 of korean MMORPG. i still have wind and cloud 2 at 40% done, but lazy to continue the map so i decide to make a fresh one and the last one for wc3 dont know if ill have time but this will take longer than i expect, i think after this map starcraft ghost will be released, if the map will not be done ill quit same as wind and cloud ;)

[please give me the site/address i can download DORPG]

Level 5
yes

thanks Rage and Rui, this new map im makin ofcourse as great as Wind and Cloud or better than, same as my 1st map Angel Of Death compared to Wind and Cloud, i wish blizz increase the map mb limit so i can make it like real MMORPG game, also im tryin to create 3D camera trigger same like real game mode, but will see about ver. 1.20.. thanks all for welcome me back.

Level 10
ragingspeedhorn said:
Well welcome back :)

People do still play RPG maps and other stuff but sadly dota still are like (atleast on northrend) about 30% of all games hosted.

Well good luck with your new rpg project, I hope it will be just as good as wind and cloud which I personally loved! :D

you said 20% in the other thread! liar :cry: ok dont mind me i was just kidding :wink:

ive never really played Wind and Cloud RPG though. does it have a good save/load system? :wink:

qwerty said:
ragingspeedhorn said:
Well welcome back :)

People do still play RPG maps and other stuff but sadly dota still are like (atleast on northrend) about 30% of all games hosted.

Well good luck with your new rpg project, I hope it will be just as good as wind and cloud which I personally loved! :D

you said 20% in the other thread! liar :cry: ok dont mind me i was just kidding :wink:

ive never really played Wind and Cloud RPG though. does it have a good save/load system? :wink:

I apologise, my mistake, its about 20-30%* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.