• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giegue Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Have been thinking about having Giegue (The bad guy from the NES game Mother 1) in one of my maps. But i can't find any good models of him or even models that look like him. So i would really like if someone could CREATE this model :D

I don't mean the red/skull/fetus thingy he is in Earthbound, i mean his "normal" form as he looks when you face him in Mother 1. (He looks pretty much like mewtwo in pokemon :p)

Like a 3d model of these pictures (also very evil-looking is great :D)
Since he only appears in this form in 8-bit, and i guess that's kinda hard to make a model from, i included some artwork of him (NOT MADE BY ME!)

giegue.gif
(Not the space ship thingy he is in!)

Giegue.jpg

Giegue_small.gif

1196224288.tsampikos_two.jpg

I would be really happy if you someone can make a model like this, and you will get credit in the map of course :D

Level 5
That guy looks awfully like Mewtwo, just a slightly more twisted looking.

Level 1
Status
Not open for further replies.