• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghoul

A skin i did for the Themed week contest at wc3c (and won =D)
All freehand
You can figure out who to give credit yourself.

Keywords:
War, ghoul, flesh, meat, muscle, zombie, bone, skull, skeleton, mummy, monster
Contents

Ghoul (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: This is just a crazy scary skin
Level 7
Hmmm....

very good! not working on any maps right now (sooner or later I might be though)
but I will surely use it. I like it, I have only seen about 2 ghoul resources on the site :shock:. I like it 6/5, I sure wish their was more perfect skins *sigh*.

Level 7
Great job, I love the veins down its arms.
Creativity: 5/5
Model detail: 5/5
Shading and lighting: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Notes: I like how your lighting is dark and creepy looking, and I like how detailed it is. Good job! Keep up the great work.

Level 4
I'd love to use it!

I'd love to use this skin! But, damn, i'm not that skilled with the import editor and that stuff. What i do is i import the ghoul thing, path it to Units\Undead\Ghoul\Ghoul.blpno, but it's the same as before. I need some help, anyone?:cry:

Level 3
Whoa i think i shat myself when i saw this. Nice job! Can't get it to work ingame though :sad:

Put the file path correct and all. Is there something I'm missing?

Level 1
attempted to import this model a gazillion times, didnt work for me. what am i doing wrong?

i imported the file into the file manager, renamed it
Units\Undead\Ghoul\Ghoul.blpno and restarted the editor, still no change to the ghoul model...