• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghost resources

i seem to have problem with ghost resources. when i click below my avatar, it says that i have 5 icons submitted, when i click on that takes me to the icons repository where i can see only one icon, where are the other four ?
i mean if the case was that they got rejected, would have received a notification and still would able to access them for updating or taking off unless they got deleted, if they was got deleted the total would no longer count for that, so where did those went to.

i have noticed that this occurs when im searching for other people's resources too, often only a fracture of what is listed as their submitted amount is visible, no matter if i set all tags to true.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I can't. Are they deleted or do they have a different author or none at all and PurrsandMlems is just set to uploader?
Problem is, I can't see them normally in the icons section either, only the Ported WoW cats bundle and the steam tank in regular Icons.

this is what i am seeing however. what setting must be used to get same view as Remixer's ? oh wait, indeed shows up in profile, but only there it seems.
iconswhere.png