• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Geist

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is my entry for the latest modelling contest- a mutated, feral beast, and loyal thrall of the Death Knight.

Includes:
Base model
Two spell effects

geistcurse-gif.262715
geistfrenzy-gif.262716
Contents

Curse Effect (Model)

Frenzy Effect (Model)

Geist (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Great model and execution, but you might want to either add a Decay Bone animation (with a skeleton lying on the ground, as well as renaming the Decay animation to Decay Flesh) or add a Dissipate animation to it. Other than that the model is good...
Level 17
this hero sholde be called an druid as it fits the from and yes a druid as much as i know there is a form of druids that can take the (pact From) a very dangerous form wich the druid when taken the form runs out of controll and can even attack his own kind killing every one around him

Level 50
This is one of your best models if you ask me. If you look at quality of the model, it's animations and the mesh/vertices, the model is beautifully made. I love the animations and the thing with the tongue is very unique. I only dislike the wings, I don't see a death knight companion or a ghoul thing having wings, it's just off to me. Also it would be great if he had a walk animation on all four, with both hands and legs.

This is one of your best models if you ask me. If you look at quality of the model, it's animations and the mesh/vertices, the model is beautifully made. I love the animations and the thing with the tongue is very unique. I only dislike the wings, I don't see a death knight companion or a ghoul thing having wings, it's just off to me. Also it would be great if he had a walk animation on all four, with both hands and legs.

The entire point behind his alternate form, and 'death spell' animations, are to play off of the Death Knight's own abilities. For example, upon being hit by Death Coil, the Geist would begin to mutate, and become feral. This plays off of the fact that ghouls are a mutant 'evolution' of zombies. When hit by Death Pact, the Geist violently explodes, while also healing the Death Knight.

I'd also included a spell animation for the sake of anyone that wanted to use this model for their projects later on.

Fantastic, I like the animations, the design is wonderful, if only he could have used his wings some more, he sticks his tongue out, very funny, show his eyes XD

He has no eyes. The Geist is blind.

this hero sholde be called an druid as it fits the from and yes a druid as much as i know there is a form of druids that can take the (pact From) a very dangerous form wich the druid when taken the form runs out of controll and can even attack his own kind killing every one around him

It is not a hero. It is an Undead creature.

more of a druid that can turn in to this

Undead.

but yeah model is based from ghoul

It isn't based off of anything. It is entirely custom made.