• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Geist

An undead Lich Knight.

Failed attempts at creating Death Knights, the Geists were once the good and just heroes of the Alliance, but unlike their Death Knight brethren, whos hearts have grown cold, the Geists' burn with hatred for the living. Now fuelled by the power of darkness, the Geists have returned.

EDIT:
Fixed ribbons, smoothed joints.
EDIT2:
Smoothed walk animation.
EDIT3:
Adjusted walk animation again.

Keywords:
Hero, Evil, Undead, Lich, Skeleton, Shade, Death, Knight, Scourge, Geist, Ghost
Contents

Hero Geist (Model)

Reviews
06:21, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: I would suggest you work on the walk, attack 1 and attack 2 animations. HappyTauren: His torso rotates in a very odd fashion while he walks, either make it rotate less, or make turns faster, but since he's already...

M

06:21, 8th Feb 2016
MiniMage: I would suggest you work on the walk, attack 1 and attack 2 animations.

HappyTauren: His torso rotates in a very odd fashion while he walks, either make it rotate less, or make turns faster, but since he's already walking slow, you should probably just make it rotate less. Other animations are fine.

Animations finally fixed, so this is approved!

Level 24
Looks absolutely brilliant though I don't think the green cloth fits in too well I'd rather have it all be purple. Still though +rep he looks f-ing awesome.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ooh, a mace that isn't covered in spikes! How strange! It's almost like it's supposed to be a blunt weapon! Not like hammers or clubs at all! Those are covered in sharp edges meant for cutting and stabbing!

Are you fuckin' kidding me.
... Out of 7 total not-you comments, 5 of them are positive or indifferent, and 0 of them even mention the mace.

Wrong topic?

... Out of 7 total not-you comments, 5 of them are positive or indifferent, and 0 of them even mention the mace.

Wrong topic?

Nah, the guy that was mad about my creative choices on my model deleted his comment.

Man, it's like people these days don't know there's a requests section that you can get weapons swapped in, or removed. Or they think you're uploading a public resource, made by you, according to your taste, specifically for them.