• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well this question is asked alot "how to make a gate open" so i decided to put a small map together for you to learn from :grin:.

This map includes the following;

Opening Gates With A Command In Chat.
Opening Gates With A Key.
Opening Gates With A Abiltie.
And An Extra.

I think this is Good enough to submit. Download at bottom

Attachments

• Gate Tutorial.w3x
    26.3 KB · Views: 123
Level 12
Billy from now on, plz use the dit button instead of double posting. People may gbet on you even though its your first time. About the map, I haven tried it but I think its good that you are trying to help people out with a potentioal WE question, although I am not sure if this is the place, seeing as I think this is for question... =/ anyways, gratz for helping

Level 7
hey do you know of any way to make a gate seletable after its open so you can cast a close door spell

P.S. who keeps askings about doors its the most basic, obvious, and quickest trigger to do so whoever keeps asking is retarded or sumthin because i learned how to do that the first time i used the editor

Level 6
hey do you know of any way to make a gate seletable after its open so you can cast a close door spell

P.S. who keeps askings about doors its the most basic, obvious, and quickest trigger to do so whoever keeps asking is retarded or sumthin because i learned how to do that the first time i used the editor

I'd say the same about your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.