• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrison/Barracks

People sleep here....not in the same bed, I just mean in different rooms. I'm not being sexist here, I am just saying. You know what? Screw you! If you are going to make me miserable just because I was implying that the soldiers were not sleeping together doesn't mean I'm a misogynist bastard. No, I don't just mean gay people. That's why I said "misogynist". It means hater of women. Learn to read. I'm a homophobe? You were the one who brought it up! Geese man... You people make me sick. No no, I don't mean you people I mean people like you. Dang it man that is not what I mean. I have problems? I HAVE PROBLEMS? What the heck are you talking about?! I never said I hated black people. We are all just people. Gah, your impossible. Retard... No no, I don't hate retarded kids...Look, just because I called you a retard doesn't mean I hate stupid people. What? No I said that wrong... I KNOW! I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT, OK? Oh my gosh man... Your like a bad general... What? I don't hate the army. The army defends our freedom. Geese. What? What did you say? A terrorist? I'm not a terrorist. No no... GRRRRRRR Will you just shut up and enjoy the model? Gosh...

Enjoy.

Updated. Fixed.

Keywords:
men, barracks, in, house, bed, troops, together
Contents

Garrison/Barracks (Model)

Reviews
17:00, 24th Jul 2009 Rizz_Boomer: Model works stable, as far as i could tell. Work animation could need some aditions since the smoke from the exhausters is barely noticeable. After all. good Job from Mr. Bob 4/5 rating from me and Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:00, 24th Jul 2009
Rizz_Boomer:
Model works stable, as far as i could tell.
Work animation could need some aditions since
the smoke from the exhausters is barely noticeable.

After all. good Job from Mr. Bob 4/5 rating from me and
Approved.

Level 31
-_- stop having conversations with yourself in model descriptions... doesnt really look like barracks... i mean, when i look at it i think... "office building" but other than that, it really does look kickass.

BUT SET THE DEATH AND BIRTH ANIMATIONS TO NON LOOPING!

Well, in the future...everybody will sleep on office desks...lol

And thanks for telling me. lol I forgot to change that.

Level 27
So are there are gonna be more buildings liike this?
There is research building, infantry, vehicle and aaircraft producing buildings and a mine... What about HQ, defences, warehouse and something like that? Those your older Modern Warfare buildings look kinda odd with these ones...

Level 31
So are there are gonna be more buildings liike this?
There is research building, infantry, vehicle and aaircraft producing buildings and a mine... What about HQ, defences, warehouse and something like that? Those your older Modern Warfare buildings look kinda odd with these ones...

There may be more. At the moment, time is an HUGE issue for me. I just spent two weeks away for a simple task from my work. I assure you I am working as fast as I can though. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.