• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gardian TD v.XX.X1.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Thanks to Clan Hoa and alll how helped me.
Thanks!!
Contents

Gardian TD v.XX.X1. (Map)

Reviews
13:26, 22nd Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Three T-Downs to reject this map, that's enough. Please don't post it here, use EpicWar instead, Rejected.

M

13:26, 22nd Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Three T-Downs to reject this map, that's enough. Please don't post it here, use EpicWar instead, Rejected.

Level 28
I've seen a Wintermaul with exactly the same GUI, races and towers, was that another map of you, did you get permission to use it, or is the content of this map stolen?
I don't see any credit given for the GUI, so I don't know what to think.

Although I am not sure if this map is allowed, I will give it a review.

[ + ] A good variety of races
[ + ] GUI looks good (if you may use it)
[ / ] Towers can't upgrade
[ / ] Only Player 1 can choose the difficulty
[ - ] Creeps will spawn for every player, even if they aren't playing.
[ - ] Not a single hotkey I've checked works
[ - ] Build-time is way too long
[ - ] Timer starts too soon, before everyone has the time to choose their race and built their towers, the level has already started
[ - ] Nothing new, wintermaul races and towers with another terrain
[ - ] "No" description at The Hive
[ - ] Towers are imbalanced, some towers are worth less than others, though they are stronger.
[ - ] Terrain doesn't look good at some places.

Bugs Found:
The "Gate Keeper" deals damage on it's 100th hit or something, before that there's an attack-animation, but the units won't get hit.

I will wait before voting, but this is my current rating:
Rating: 2/5

Edit:
I've found the map I ment, the screeny is below:

wc3screeny.jpg

The layout has been made by "killst4r" according to the credits.
He isn't in your credit-menu, so this map is not approved.