• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gameplay Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Just for fun i took videos of me playing against mechs ai, the terrains bad, made by me and mechs annoying debugs messages are there but i still think this will represent the most of how far we have come with the mod.

For those who don´t understand whats going on, once i kill a crew operating a siege engine like the cyclone cannon it become neutral, allowing me to capture it with my workers, also the units with the crown above there heads are captain units, they are the ones that control all the other units, following the captains every issued command but those units who are not captains cannot be controlled otherwise, so if a captain dies another in his battalion takes the lead as captain. So technically i only had 3 or 4 archers there, but for each archer captain there were six more archers following him around.
Those additional followers do not take up space when you are selecting units so you are able of controlling 12 captains units each having 6 or more units following him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.