• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello,

In my map I have an integer variable that has a value which is going to increase over time, as the integer approaches 100. I am trying to make it so that whenever the value of said variable increases a game message goes out to all players saying "Progress: value of variable/100". I personally lack the experience to make this message without creating 20 pages worth of "If/Then/Else" triggers.

Is there any kind soul out there who knows how to solve my issue for me because I'm to dumb to handle it mysef?

Thank you in advance.

• Test Integer
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet Integer = (Integer + 1)
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 15.00 seconds the text: (Progress: + ((String(Integer)) + /100))
Does this do what you want? To get the different parts of the Text Message you use concatenate strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.