• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Game - Enable/Disable Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hello hello,
I wonder about this from time to time. The trigger above is supposed to enable the campaign cinematic videos right? If you have played the WC3 campaign you must have seen several opening and closing cinematics. Out of all the maps i have seen only one had used an actual video in the beginning and it was one of the anime maps where naruto did something... lol. It was about 4 seconds in length.

So, do i need to import a video in the map and rename it to the campaign video name, if this is possible what format must the video be. I will open one of the original campaign maps to see how this works if no one is unable to help :) :goblin_yeah:

Edit: Ok NM i just figured it out. the game plays the cinematic after a player quits the mission :D
ok so could it be possible to play a different video by overriding the original ones. too tired to look into it need sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.