• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game.dll missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but oh well!

Lately I tried to open World Editor,and it showed me this:
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

So after this,I can ''edit'' stuff,but there are many problems with it like map opening fails(although top left is clickable)

Not sure if this became after or before I installed World Editor Unlimited ( I know,terrible choice,and I'm trying to convert the map to WE only) but the same problem happens there.....

TL;DR Cannot open any map,please help!

Level 39
Just reinstall the game (keep your maps, replays, etc.). Some antivirus probably ate part of the game because it thought it was malicious code is my guess.

And don't use WEU. Use the JassNewGenPack. Why do you want a vanilla WE compatible map anyway?

Level 4
Ah well,I was looking for a faster solution but I quess that is the way to go....(since game.dll is inside the same folder as WE....) but I wont do it yet

EDIT: I haven't reinstalled before and installation took me over 30 mins because of those lost CD keys

Status
Not open for further replies.