• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game cache out of custom campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! Is this possible to save/load heroes on singleplayer maps that are not in Custom Campaign? I'm working on small 5 mission campaign for Reforged, so i can't put these maps in Custom Campaign.

Level 28
Yes, Game Cache also works outside of custom campaigns. After all campaigns are just an archive of maps.
You can use the campaign editor to create your campaign and then use this tool to split the maps so they can be played on Reforged.

Level 2
Okey, thank you. But it's still possible to create a Game Cache without placing maps in Custom Campaign editor, yeah? Sorry, i'm just so dumb about everything that is connected to Game Cache's. I've created Game Cache's save and load according to tutorial, but it doesn't worked for my maps.

Okey, thank you. But it's still possible to create a Game Cache without placing maps in Custom Campaign editor, yeah? Sorry, i'm just so dumb about everything that is connected to Game Cache's. I've created Game Cache's save and load according to tutorial, but it doesn't worked for my maps.
Game caches work in any singleplayer map, but never in multiplayer. It doesn't matter if it's a custom campaign or not. The official campaign maps are just map files, they weren't made in the custom campaign editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.