• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gallows Witch

A witch hanging from a noose on the Gallows. Animated, and uses in game textures.

Give credit to Chriz. if used, and do not modify without permission.

Keywords:
Gallow Witch Hanging
Contents

Gallows Witch (Model)

Level 32
[9] This creative model not only looks great in the game, at 18k it's also very useful.

The witch looks a little "choked up" while swinging on her hempen rope: she might be lucky that Chriz. decided not to burn her at the stake!

Level 3
It looks very nice, and i dont see any models like this. the great plus is the incredibly tiny filesize gj.

Level 2
Hey man, it looks great. And in addition, maybe follow Wolverabid's idea... A burning at the stake model would be great to follow up with. They're both extremely creative and would be very useful. Also, I totally dig the 18k. Sexy! O_O

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Tim, don't spam your shit in my thread, seriously.

Level 2
http://hiveworkshop.com/**************

this is nicer !!!

can someone delete that reply? it just goes to an outdated forum page which was removed because it was inappropriate. (i know it's old and is no longer there, but it just goes to an invalid thread, leading site viewers away from actual content)

Level 2
This is great!
Looks Awesome ingame!
Animations ( witch ) is awesome!

But one thing, is there any way i can remove or replace the witch with a custom unit? Like the Villager Male?

Pllz who can help, PM me please!
Thanks!

Level 3
Looks great, very neat concept, the swaying is animated well, however... isn't the noose pretty loose? Unless someone loosened it after she was executed, it comes across as visually odd.