• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Witch

finally a model that uses AbominationAlternateDeath1.wav
if it conflicts with some other Witch.mdx just rename it to anything else
straight to substandard please
Previews
Contents

Witch (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very cool and whimsical model and great use of in-game textures and assets. The walk animation is very cool and spooky and funny. Great job.
Level 41
Why do you want this model in substandard? It is very nice and the animations are great.
I am confused.
whenever i asked for substandard it would almost immediately get reviewed/checked for bugs/missing stuff and whatnot, i just want to be done with it and move on
unless you mean to tell me that doesn't happen for substandard?

whenever i asked for substandard it would almost immediately get reviewed/checked for bugs/missing stuff and whatnot, i just want to be done with it and move on
unless you mean to tell me that doesn't happen for substandard?
It does happen for substandard, but it is still up for testing, reviewing and getting back to the author of the resources.
It is essentially YOUR DUTY to make sure the model is within the the required standards and follows the rules. You cannot weasel yourself out of the need to improve it if needed.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I think the idea is that Substandard has a lower 'bar', meaning the barriers to it being approved are lower & it's review/approval is (ostensibly) faster. If he didn't ask for Substandard it would be assumed he was going for full "Approved" which might be more involved than he appears to want to get.

Anyway, this is a wonderful little model with great character, as always. I particularly love the fascinating Death animation; turning to a goopy green ooze with a face is just delightfully bizarre.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Nothing substandard, the model is great!
Agreed 100%. Also, the model's sanity check is a pass without any unused frames, missing attachments, or errors.
On a personal note, that death animation is just lovely. Par for the course with what I've come to expect from you, but still wanted to note how much I like it.

Level 2
foreword: this is hilarious; i love it. BUT! she's too resembling of the undead ghoul (from which you probably derived her). i reckon tidy up the hands and legs a bit more (just by textures), and you have yourself a great model.

Level 11
Beautiful model, great animations with so much character as Khyrbi said. Love it! ^^

My only nitpick would the cloth texture on the head, I think it would benefit greatly having a highlight there (I know it's hard using just in-game textures but think it would be worth a try).

Keep up the good work man! Really curious what you come up with next...