• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Facebook Page

Level 10
I believe he's posting the updates as a way to "Bump" the tread to keep it at the top and instead of saying "Bump" He updates it. I think it's a smart way of bumping. It updates and bumps at the same time. As you'd notice the dates between posts it's not like a day apart and he's just waiting to inform you on each new member that joins they are weeks at a time. This way members of the Gaias community can continue to see that there is a Gaias Facebook page and in the hopes they will join it. I for one congratulate AnektoD on creating such a facebook group. I think it's a neat idea and never really said it before so props to you +1 for rep

Level 8
I dont rly know, what the point of this facebook.

there is much much more gaia players and definatelt of them meet via wc3 channels, Xrealm bots, garena plus chat, skypes.

facebook is kinda useless and contain much less informations than in here.