• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fullblade-Katar

Another Katar made in Hamsta.
This one could be more deadly than the other one, but only if it really does exist. The blades are over the grip, so the user is not limited from blade-tip until grip (finger guard). For those who are going to use it the magical way, there's a second tiny blade behind the first, maybe a "mana-blade" or whatever your imagination creates. On request of Lord_T with "more" keywords.

Ingame textures,not more.
Poly: 146 (3 Geos) (if not I take the bill)
I don't wanna force you to credit me by use but do it, please.

(My PC is responsible for every grammatical or spelling mistake.)

Up: Now as thin as paper.

Keywords:
Katar, Weapon, Ancient, Fancy, Made in India, Deadly, "Bundi-Dagger", Rare, Blade
Contents

Fullblade-Katar (Model)

Reviews
18:46, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Works ingame and looks nice.

M

18:46, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Works ingame and looks nice.

Level 5
Item version: on your item's item abilities, set the target effect as the weapon, and the attachment as whichever hand (or both!) No triggers necessary :D (unless you want to override it with another weapon without both being on top of eachother)

Replacing one unit's weapon with this: using modelling or skinning, remove the weapon, and make a passive ability like the one above.