• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fucking Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ok, I reinstalled Fallout 3 (for some unknown reason) and added a ton of mods- specifically, one that improves the AI of the NPC's (so that they don't rush like a bunch of retards), one that makes it so that I shoot where I aim as opposed to the RETARDED level of terribly fake accuracy of vanilla, one that makes it so that it takes ONE headshot to kill someone (seriously... if you get shot in the head, are you really going to survive without medical attention?), one that increases your speed when your gun is holstered, and one that adds (incredibly) IRONSIGHTS!

Now Fallout 3 isn't just some horrible wannabe FPS- it's an ACTUAL FPS!

Level 15
The only DLC I'd ever think of getting or *ahem* pirating would be Operation Anchorage and Broken Steel. Operation Anchorage because -finally- shooting in Fallout 3 is fun, and Broken Steel because I want to continue playing the game after I beat it WITHOUT mods.

But yeah, Fallout 3's combat (which is one of the main parts of the game) is terrible without the mods I got. Now that I have them, however, I am REALLY taking a shine to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.