• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost wave 1.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Frost wave
When used casts 2.5 sec and sends out wave and stunning and damaging enemies.
How to import?
SImple Just copy and paste ability,dummy,trigger and variables and it will be working
Changelog
1.00-1.01
Tried to fix the leaks
Diffrent models

Keywords:
Frost
Contents

Frost wave (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 11:04, 17th Nov 2013 Maker: You have leaks -> Things that leak Also read the tutorial in my signature Don't use waits in spells

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

11:04, 17th Nov 2013
Maker: You have leaks -> Things that leak
Also read the tutorial in my signature
Don't use waits in spells

Level 20
A Frost Nova~wave, that generates Lightning, creating a fire explosion at cast, casted by a Naga

okay LOL

It is like elemental spell xP. I'll give the spell a 1.8/5, it has leaks, extremely simple, no importing instruction, no configuration, no documentation, all is like made by object editor, the trigger editor effort is less so unacceptable or lacking.

EDIT;

and it is not MUI ( Multi-Unit Instanceability )

Last edited: