• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Name

One-shot frost effect. Excellent for roar-like ice abilities. Should not be confused with Diablo 2 Cold Nova special effect.

Keywords:
Frost, Nova, SFX, Ice, Cold
Contents

Frost Nova (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: Works perfectly in-game. Even though I suggest it to be used as an effect rather than an aura.

M

BlinkBoy: Works perfectly in-game. Even though I suggest it to be used as an effect rather than an aura.

Level 3
The model is called "Frost Name"? Lol. Nice job.

Probably one of those instances where you're typing at the same time you're thinking about something completely different, and if any word pops into your thoughts while you're thinking about it... and it starts with the same letter, you type that instead. That, or I might be insane... Please tell me I'm not th eonly one... >.<

Anyways, love your ice sfx's! DL'ed the pack on wc3campaigns...
Then dl'ed them again here... Didn't remember that I dl'ed it twice until I looked for them to use in a map....

Anyway.. Regardless....

All of your ice sfx's 5/5!
Cept that mana one.. That one I don't think fits, and it just looks weird.. The boxiness... 4/5, because it's still purdy.

Level 3
Probably one of those instances where you're typing at the same time you're thinking about something completely different, and if any word pops into your thoughts while you're thinking about it... and it starts with the same letter, you type that instead. That, or I might be insane... Please tell me I'm not th eonly one... >.<.

dang i do that all the time =P

anyways.. very nice model!!

Level 2
that model could be used in a magic attack, like shooting an ice ball and when it beats the target the aura appears under his feet and then a light like the one what appears when someone revives... it might be GREAT! ...
5/5